We are pleased you have chosen Maryland Orthopedic Specialists for your sports medicine, orthopedic surgery, or physical therapy needs. In order to best serve you, here are a few things to remember for your first appointment:
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows you time to fill out any uncompleted paperwork and for us to gather important information, such as copies of your health insurance card without holding up the rest of our patients.
- Our Bethesda location does not offer paid on-site parking. We do not validate parking, so please come prepared to pay for parking. Our Germantown office has street parking as well as a parking lot off Pinnacle, which is free of charge.
- Bring copies of all your insurance cards, photo ID, major medical and prescription drugs. For a current list of insurance plans we accept at our office, click here.
- Wear comfortable, but not too loose, clothing, especially if you are coming to see one of our physical therapists or athletic trainers. This will allow you to participate fully in your treatment and maximize your visit.
- Your first appointment involves taking as complete a medical history as possible; please allow at least 90 minutes on your schedule for this initial appointment.
- Your provider may order lab work, imaging, or other tests after this first appointment. Do your best to schedule these as soon after your appointment as possible; the faster we have the results, the sooner we can progress with your treatment plan.
- Please plan to pay any copays required by your insurance at checkout. We accept cash, check, credit, or debit card.
- If your provider suggests scheduling a follow-up appointment, you may do this at the checkout desk. Or, if you would prefer, you can schedule that follow-up at a later time by phone or online.
Thank you for considering Maryland Orthopedic Specialists for all your orthopedic care needs. Contact us with any questions or concerns, or to schedule an appointment.